PRESENTATION & PUBLIC SPEAKING COACH
One-on-One Presentation Skills Coaching from Presentation Hero
Presentation Coaching: remote or in-person
Training and coaching is now available both remote/virtual and in-person. Choose the best format for your presentation skills and public speaking needs. Let’s prepare for your upcoming presentation together.
Do you have a big presentation coming up?
You need to impress an audience of important stakeholders, and you’re not feeling prepared?
With such a big event looming, you may doubt your story, the structure of your presentation. You may feel insecure in your delivery, in your voice, or body language. You could feel overwhelmed by the fear and friction of speaking in public.
Public speaking coaches like me are here to help transform your insecurities into your strengths. I am here to make your next presentation a massive success.
Speak with confidence and with your own unique style on any occasion to any audience.
Presentation Coaching is an effective, short-term, personalized solution for your public speaking and presentation skills needs. Presentation Coaching can be a planned activity, but also a last-minute intervention.
Everyone deserves to speak and present effectively, to be understood clearly, to come across as inspiring. Bringing people together, motivating them to follow you, and moving them to action are core competencies in any line of work, at any level.
Do you want to speak with confidence, power, and ease?
Some presenters seem to be able to charm any room naturally. Their presence is charismatic, their gestures are harmonious, their voice is soothing, and their gaze is mesmerizing.
These aren’t innate abilities but instead learned and trained skills. Everyone can charm the room. You deserve to speak with great confidence: speaking in public should not be an obstacle on the way to your goals. You should also express the whole gamut of your power and personality while on stage and do it while feeling calm, at ease.
I want to show you how.
It's never too late to save your peers from a bad presentation.
Presentation Coaching develops the most important skills of masterful presenting:
The human element
Coaching can happen in person anywhere in Europe or worldwide, via Skype/Hangouts.
Public speaking coaching for talks, presentations, and speeches
Speaking in public can take many forms. You might need to persuade 2 board members with a technical presentation. You may need to convince a team of 10 to follow your lead with a speech. You might need to inspire a group of 100 with a keynote. Or even move thousands of people to action by creating an online video or a TED-style presentation.
We will define the goals for each presentation and audience, refine the proper format, and understand what delivery style will lead to the best outcomes.
Is one-on-one presentation coaching for you?
Presentation coaching with Matteo Cassese is perfect for you if:
- You’re having trouble keeping the attention of your audience;
- Your lack of confidence is impeding your next career advancement;
- You often forget what you need to say next and blank out;
- Your peers, colleagues and bosses don’t recognize your potential;
- You suffer from fear of public speaking;
- You are not confident while presenting online;
- You use too many words and lose the connection with your audience;
- You feel that people with lesser ideas than yours are receiving more recognition than you;
- You’re not getting your point across.
Is presentation coaching going to help me reach individual my goals?
You’re in the right place if you feel it’s time to:
- Forget about anxiety and fear of public speaking;
- Use your public speaking skills to express your full potential and step up the career ladder;
- Speak concisely and consistently convey your best ideas;
- Never lose your train of thought even under pressure;
- Always be ready for an impromptu speech;
- Think and strategize your talks on your feet without prior preparation;
- Build your success upon your public speaking skills.
How does individual presentation coaching work?
There are six steps to a successful public speaking coaching engagement:
- An initial call to best understand your goals;
- A survey that helps the coach best assess your current level, strengths, and weak spots, and needs;
- A customized proposal with a clear path and recognition of your specific goals;
- A pre-training call to define expectations and logistical details;
- The coaching and training meetings;
- A review of the work done through specific feedback tools.
Presentation Coaching Solutions
- Investor Pitch
- Elevator Pitch
- Partner Pitch
- Funding Round
- Company Pitch
- Corporate Profile Presentation
Keynote Public Speaking Coaching
- Public Speaking
- Keynote/Inspiring Talk
- TED-Style Talk
- Toasts and Awards Ceremonies
- Media Appearances
Corporate Presentation Coaching
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Board Meeting
- Internal Presentation
- Company Profile
Sales Presentation Coaching
- Sales Presentation
- Sales Pitch
- Lead Qualification
- Sales Objections
- Sales Conversation
- Storytelling for Sales
- Closing the Prospect
Presenting is hard; pitching is harder. You need to deliver an information-dense presentation to a scrutinizing audience within a limited time frame. Here is what we will work on during our Pitch Salon coaching program:
- Create a clear value proposition
- Develop a clear ask
- Develop a compelling pitch
- Create a convincing pitch-deck
- Generate support materials to respond to any Q&A
- Prepare to face investors
- Prepare for contrarian positions
- Engage with the audience
- Listen & integrate feedback
Keynote Public Speaking Coaching
Conquering the hearts and minds of your audience, planting the seed of a new idea, moving them to action: these are the jobs of a keynote presenter. Here is what we will work on during our Keynote Public Speaking Coaching program:
- Frame and understand the audience
- Develop a clear outcome
- Open with a strong first act
- Develop the story while handling objections
- Refine the climax and transform your audience
- Close skillfully
- Handle Q&A with charm
- Master the body language
- Develop inspiring visuals
- Bring it all together into a coherent narrative
Corporate Presentation Coaching
The boardroom is a great environment for a debate, less so for a presentation. The corporate presenter has to climb uphill in order to make their intention clear, fight distractions, and get their message across successfully. Here is what we will work on during our Corporate Presentation Coaching program:
- Define the stakeholders
- Investigate their intentions and desired outcomes
- Define success
- Find the right presentation style
- Fit the message into a story arc
- Develop arguments that fight objections
- Define the most transformational moment
- Find smart to-dos for the attendees
- Frame the debate
- Gather feedback from peers
- Practice responding to questions
- Close the meeting with a strategic focus
Sales Presentation Coaching
Sales Presentations are high-stakes, non-linear, outcome-focused performances. Their correct execution creates successful sales professionals with lasting legacies. Here is what we will work on during our Sales Presentation Coaching program:
- Prospect analysis through personas
- Direct investigation of individual prospects
- Corporate lingo of the prospect organization
- The empathic process
- Match the pain of the prospect
- Use storytelling for sales
- Explain through facts and feelings
- Make it personal
- Transitioning from sales presentation to sales conversation
- Leading the sales conversation
- Dealing with complicated prospects
- Revealing your game plan
- Get to closing
“If you’re gearing up for your next pitch and you’re not already using Presentation Hero, you either are a genius or… you’re doing it all wrong.”
“[Presentation Hero] has already changed thoroughly the way I deliver my presentations. Guess what? I just arrived from a 3 hours presentation that made my audience fall from their chair. True story! People immediately signed up. After lunch I was confirmed to become their partner in sales development.”
“Incorporating Presentation Hero into my Public Speaking class yielded tangible results in the quality of my students’ presentations. From planning to slide creation to delivery, Presentation Hero guided students through the entire process with accessible videos and a well-founded theoretical framework.”
“In collaboration with Matteo we are able to develop presentations for our clients with a proven methodology. It gives us a firm structure through which we create better, engaging presentations. What’s more; our clients become better, more confident presenters themselves!”
What You Will Learn
Throughout a presentation skills and public speaking coaching program, you will learn:
- Self-analysis (assessment, measurement, evaluation)
- Body language (gestures, facial expressions, posture)
- Articulation (language choice, pronunciation, lingo)
- How to overcome a fear of public speaking (calm your nerves, control rising panic, routines)
- Improvisation skills (thinking on the spot, avoiding brain-freeze, storytelling first)
- Shaping your message based on your audience (stakeholders, personas, investigation)
- Skillful use of visuals in PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, and any online presentation service (palettes, templates, fonts)
- Self-image (makeup, costume, props)
- Voice (tone, intensity, breathing)
- Command of the stage (attitude, position, movement)
- Acting skills (pauses, pacing, gesticulation)
- Storytelling structure (three-act structure, motivating your audience, story climax)
- Ending the presentation on a high (bird’s-eye view, summary, to-dos)
- Handling Q&As, difficult audiences, and contrariant questions (resistance, opposition, non-questions)
Meet Your Coach
Hi, my name is Matteo Cassese. I’m a presentation coach, digital marketer and entrepreneur. My experience spans between working for multinational companies (Warner Bros.), teaching at university (Link Campus) and consulting for digital unicorns (Netflix).
In 2011 I started my coaching, training and consulting business in Berlin, Germany.