Business, Marketing & Productivity Training Berlin
Business, Marketing & Productivity Training That Addresses The Immediate Issues Your Team Is Facing
Open Training develops experiential training programs that address specific customer problems.
We create ad hoc training in marketing, sales, communication, and productivity thanks to the strong competencies accumulated working with Netflix, Warner Bros., Sony, Panini, WordLift, ARTE, World Energy Council, Poste Italiane.
A training that solves your day-to-day issues
Discover the best process to learn with and from your team, while you generate business results:
Identify the issue
Find the right one
Apply a methodology
Gather the data
Coaching & training can happen in person in Berlin or worldwide, via Zoom/Meet.
Open Training is fully remote & virtual
Training and coaching don’t need to be impacted by the pandemic. All of our interventions are available remotely. Get in touch to organize a virtual training, a personalized coaching and even a full day virtual master class.
Berlin Business Training Solutions
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Ops
- Data Driven Marketing
- Marketing Team Building
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Virtual Presentation Skills
- Virtual Sales
- Public Speaking
- Storytelling for Sales
- Internal Communications
- Time Management
- Task Management
- Kanban & Trello
- Meeting Management
- Remote Group Working
- Office Design
- Virtual Office Design
How to webinar: transform your presentations into actual productions
Conference calls have become the main tool to inform, persuade and sell. Today many get ready for a video call in the same way as they would for a meeting in person. But much has changed. Being effective on video requires much more effort. You can’t just prepare a handful of slides, you have to create a show.
This course tackles:
- The medium is the message: why today we must all appear on video
- Sound check: the voice is your main persuasive tool, learn how to use it best
- Ready and… action!: how to create an homemade video set with zero budget
- All clear? Why it is necessary to transform every video call in a conversation
- The show must go on: why do video calls require us to transform our presentation into a production
- We are all producers: now that you are a producer how can you reinvent your storytelling techniques?
- The playbook for video communication: an eight steps instruction manual to master every video call
Meeting vs Email vs Chat: technology, productivity, and personal spaces
Remote working can become a nightmare: the worker is always-on, their devices are filled with messages, technology swarms their personal space. Back-to-back is slang for a calendar filled with meetings one after the other. Is this the future?
The course tackles:
- Synchronous communication: calls and video-calls.
- Almost-synchronous communication: chat.
- Asynchronous communication: emails, docs.
- Limits and rules of synchronous communication: dealing with the calendar and personal space.
- Limits and rules of almost-synchronous communication: dealing with conversation across space and time.
- Limits and rules of asynchronous communication: sharing standards, formats, and tools in order not to be overwhelmed by the email box and documents.
- Communication stacks: Why communication is multiplied on many devices and how to avoid it.
- Communication tools and organizational models.
- Communication tools and their impact on productivity.
Meeting, memo or both? The Amazon model
Covid showed us that many meetings have solely the purpose of informing the participants. But if there isn’t any decision to be made, isn’t a well-made memo enough?
At Amazon every meeting has a precise goal and most of the communication is written and asynchronous, giving everyone a lot of time back.
The course tackles:
- Meetings and cultural models: Why in Italy a coffee break gives you more chances to acquire a new customer, while in Nederlands it could give you a disadvantage?
- Useless meetings are the child of redundant organizations: the new role of the manager inside the remote organization.
- 1:1 Meetings inside the US startup culture
- The Amazon six pages memo model: when Amazon banned PowerPoint
- Amazon press release model: how to innovate
- The memo + meeting combo: a model to make an informed choice
Flow: How To Reach Productivity Nirvana
“I was so concentrated that I lost track of time”, “I didn’t even notice it was lunchtime, I was focused working”. When the time doesn’t seem to pass and the mind is completely focused on an activity, you are in a state of flow. In this course, we will look into Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi’s studies and how they apply in the workplace.
The course tackles:
- Why it is important to let workers reach a state of Flow.
- What benefits does the state of Flow provide.
- Which activities lead to a state of Flow.
- Why distractions are the sworn enemy of productivity?
- How to reach a state of Flow. How to simulate it.
- Why reaching Flow in your free time helps your office productivity.
- Flow and time: how to optimize working time with Flow.
Montessori Workplace: Design Workspaces With The Montessori Method
Pedagogy creates spaces, models, and techniques that lead to learning excellence.
Learning is a daily objective of knowledge workers, yet they don’t use pedagogical principles and methods. During this course, we will learn Montessori principles and we will apply them to the working context
The course is developed around the following principles:
- Movement and cognition are closely entwined: how to introduce movement in cognitive work
- A sense of control enhances not only productivity but well-being too: how to create an organization based on individual independence
- People work better when they are interested in what they are working on: how to create an affinity between work and workers
- Extrinsic rewards negatively impact learning: how to apply this principle to workplaces
- Collaborative arrangements can be very conducive to productivity: how to create a workplace that enhances the right kind of collaboration
- Location and cognitive results are entwined: how to create a Montessori workplace
Out of Office: How To Be Productive Outside of The Office
Let’s optimize remote working, starting by where and how to work.
Going to the office means getting ready, dressing up, preparing your bag, having breakfast, getting into a building, and greeting your colleagues. Then finally sitting at your desk. How can we translate these rituals, movements, and locations when we are working remotely?
This course tackles:
- Rituals and routines to “get in the office” even if you are at home.
- Interior design for remote workers: where and how to create an office at home
- Remote working for friendly people: how to simulate an office without being in one
- Stand up and work: pros and cons of standing desks
- How to resist temptation and home distractions
- Family dynamics and home working
- Health in remote working
- Breaks to enhance productivity
“Matteo patiently and brilliantly guided WEC Italy‘s team towards remote and digital work. He first understood our needs and the way we work, then started proposing solutions. This approach made Matteo more of an experienced colleague than a simple trainer. I suggest Matteo to everyone ready to improve individual and team productivity, effectiveness, and digital skills.”
“Matteo played a pivotal role in setting up and launching our digital marketing strategy in the Italian market. His tailored approach and team building integration is unique in the consultancy world and makes him a unicorn in terms of fitting into a fast paced, innovative tech environment like Netflix.”
I founded my coaching and consulting activity in Berlin in 2011 because I was looking for a forward-thinking, international, English-speaking environment capable of thinking outside of the box. I love Berlin for its complicated history, its rich diversity, and its openness to new stimuli.